Wednesday, May 7, 2008

DAY SEVEN

Today I rode the bus to work...then I rode the bus home. I again packed my lunch for work and reused yesterday's sandwich bag (and will use it again tomorrow). Also I packed tons of tea so I didn't waste any money on coffee. I did spend $1.90 on juice and crackers though because my blood sugar dropped this afternoon and I needed some juice. I recycled the juice bottle!

Everyday when I get home Adam and Wink and I go on an "adventure" which is really just a fun way to run (actually WALK) errands and get some exercise. Today we walked to the grocery store to drop off a movie then we explored Division Street. I've said it before but walking to do errands is a great way to save the environment, money, and get some exercise. I honestly don't remember the last time I drove to the grocery store and it feels GREAT.

Total spent: $1.90

No comments: